IHINA VENTURES LLP (“We” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website located at http://www.ihinaventures.in and our other websites, including our websites located at other top-level domains or resolving to or linking to or from http://www.ihinaventures.in (our “Websites”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
We have designed our Websites with parents and children in mind. We appreciate and respect our visitors’ concerns for their safety when personal information is shared with us. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that is submitted to us. While we take reasonable measures to safeguard the confidential information that you provide, IHINA VENTURES LLP has no liability for the disclosure of any information that is obtained due to transmission errors or for the disclosure of any information obtained by any unauthorized acts by third parties.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Websites; or
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and our Websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
If you wish to browse the Websites, you may generally do so anonymously. There is no need to provide any personal information while browsing our Websites. If you choose to contact us requesting assistance with products and/or services, product and/or service information or general questions, we ask for your personal information on our forms, including but not limited to our Contact Us/Request Information, Service Request and E-newsletter Sign Up forms and other inquiry forms. This information helps us process your inquiry and provide the best service possible.
Children Under the Age of 13
A child’s privacy is important to us. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on our Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Websites or on or through any of the features on the Websites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. Providing any personal information regarding a child, including the child’s name and age is strictly at the parent’s discretion. At any time a parent can request to review their personal information and their child’s personal information that they have submitted to us. A parent may also ask to have it deleted by sending a request to email@example.com
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the Websites collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”); and or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites, which includes, but is not limited to, information (e.g., First Name, Last Name, Address, Phone Number) provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletter, or requesting services by filling in our Contact Us/Request Information, E-Newsletter Sign-Up, Technical Phone Support Request or Customer Service Request forms or by some other mechanism;
- Information collected when you report a problem with our Websites;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; and/or
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we (or a third party designated by us) may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, the page(s) you request, the domain name of the website from which you may link to the Websites, your computer operating system and browser type.
The information we (or a third party designated by us) collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It is stored and used for aggregate research, promotional purposes and for future site development to better understand your needs and improve our products and services, to improve our Websites and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns and analyze certain trends and statistics related to user sessions;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The technologies we (or a third party designated by us) use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Websites and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit IHINA VENTURES LLP, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information:
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes and we may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- When you submit your personal information to us unless you specify otherwise, you are entered into our consumer database. You may then be added to our list to receive e-mails regarding our special promotional offers and new product and/or service introductions periodically. We will not send you junk mailings or mail that contains pop ups, only information about our products and specials that are being offered;
- To present our Websites and their contents to you;
- To provide you with information that you request from us;
- To fulfill orders for services that you may place through the Websites or for any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- So that we can perform the contract and/or agreement we are about to or have entered into with you;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- For vital interest;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
When you submit your personal information to us, unless you specify otherwise, you are entered into our consumer database. You may then be added to our list to receive communiques regarding promotional offers, new product and/or service introductions, industry updates and other news and events you may find interesting. We will not send you junk mailings or any communication unrelated to our business.
We make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests and do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to do so by law). Note that we may process your personal information for more than one lawful ground depending upon the specific purpose for which we are using the data. We will retain your personal data for only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.
For more information, see the section titled Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
Disclosure of Your Information.
We may disclose aggregated, non-personal information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of IHINA VENTURES LLP’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by IHINA VENTURES LLP about our Websites users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of IHINA VENTURES LLP, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Communications from IHINA VENTURES LLP. If you wish to opt-out of receiving any future communication from us, including e-mail, post/mail, SMS/text or phone call; and would like to be removed from our database, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please include your full contact information including name, company name, complete address, phone number and email. You may also unsubscribe from marketing email by clicking the link at the bottom of the email at any time. This opt out does not apply to information provided to IHINA VENTURES LLP as a result of a product and/or service experience or other transactions.
IHINA VENTURES LLP must collect certain information in order to operate the Websites and to fulfil your requests or enable participation in certain online activities. We have implemented reasonable security measure designed to secure the personal information under our control from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We use industry-standard practices, such as encrypted storage and password protection systems, to safeguard the confidentiality of information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
Last modified: 12-November-2018